Many years ago, before the Sims got silly with friends, (what are they), I used to love spending time to build the houses, decorate them and make them look the best in the neighbourhood, while the hobby might cost a few hundred thousand in real-life, you’ll soon be able to build the house of your dreams from the comfort of your own front room.
Dreamhouse, will allow you to design, construct, decorate and visit the house of your dreams, in what looks to be a relaxed simulation game packed with detail.
here’s the offifial details.
Draw up a design and follow the construction plans accordingly. Take care of every detail, from the foundation, through pipes and electricity, to buying flower pots and hanging pictures on the walls. Make every important decision affecting the property’s functionality. And if something goes wrong? Get back to the drawing board, re-work your design, and destroy what’s already been built to re-build it again differently. In the end, building a house is an extremely difficult process that requires expert knowledge from many different fields. That’s why Dreamhouse: The Game will teach you all the secrets and steps necessary in creating your perfect home.
DREAMHOUSE: THE GAME – MAIN FEATURES
- Single-player, multiplayer, and online co-op modes – Cooperate with your friends or compete against them online. Boast about your designs and compare them with others on the leaderboards.
- VR support – Fully immerse yourself in the world of Dreamhouse: The Game and look at your interior design from an entirely new perspective.
- Photo mode – Build your home, photograph it, create a making-of album or film, and share it with others via the in-game social sharing feature.
- A game that merges with reality – Import real objects into the game or export your designs to use them in real life.
- Interior and exterior design features – Once your home is done, don’t forget to design its surroundings. Set stones in a forest, place lanterns in a town, build fences in a village, or plant some trees to add shade at the beach.
- Photorealistic graphics –These will better showcase the character of your designs.
- Advanced AI –Specialized algorithms will rate your style, cost, speed, and accuracy to ensure your actions meet every building standard.
- An experience suited for gamers of all levels –Whether you’re a beginner or an expert in the genre, Dreamhouse: The Game will offer the challenge that’s right for you.
- A physics-based destruction model –Or, as we like to call it, “chaos technology,” meaning that everything built can also be destroyed.
Online and co-op modes certainly sound intriguing, but the ability to destroy your creations really catches my eye, I’m hoping they include a few JCB’s and a crane with a wrecking ball.
Virtual Reality will obviously not be available on Xbox (Unless Microsoft has a sneaky partnership with Oculus in the works) ., but the overall look of the game is fantastic, and we can’t wait to find out more.
The exact release is unknown, but we’ll have more news with a solid release data and price when it’s available.