Taxi Chaos is available for digital pre-order now for £23.39 (10% off the £25.99rrp until release)
Ahead of the release on the 23rd of February, Lioncastle and G2S Games have today released new screenshots and a detailed feature list of the forthcoming Crazy arcade Taxi game.
Discover the full list of features below:
- Explore and master the streets of the immense and vibrant New Yellow City.
- Discover the best routes to speed up and maximize your fares! Want to get faster? Jump over other cars or on top of buildings!
- Go hard! Go crazy! The more risk you take and the crazier you drive, the higher your rewards!
- Break the rules in seven extreme rides: from the iconic yellow cab to a full-blown muscle car! Earn enough to complete your collection.
- Get to know various bizarre passengers through hilarious and fully voiced conversations! Pick up a hipster, plumber, rockstar, an alien, and many more!
- Smash through mailboxes, streetlights, fire hydrants, or everything else that is in your way! The city is your playground.
- Test your driving skills in three distinct game modes! Enjoy the classic Arcade Mode, cruise around in Freeroam, or step up for a real challenge in Pro Mode.
|Beaverton, Ore. – February 11, 2021 – As Taxi Chaos will hit PlayStation 4™, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch™ in just a few weeks, Lion Castle and GS2 Games are excited to share a first look at the crazy fun gameplay in some new gameplay screenshots. The digital pre-orders are now also open for all wannabe cabbies on Nintendo Switch™ and Xbox One – and we share a full list of the features in Taxi Chaos.|
“It has been two decades since we saw a new game focused on the adventures and excitement of taxi games. With Taxi Chaos we set out to create a throw-back dedicated to the amazing and memorable classics”, said Jorden Stocx, Lead Game Designer of Taxi Chaos. “Of course, this is not a direct sequel to the classics, however, we hope that players will welcome Taxi Chaos as a fresh and modern take on this long-lost genre.”
Do you want to see more of the chaotic and crazy gameplay for Taxi Chaos? Get a first look in the video from RGT85, or join Lead Designer Jorden Stocx next Tuesday at 8 PM CET / 11 AM PST for a first livestream of Taxi Chaos on the official Lion Castle Twitch channel.
About Taxi Chaos Taxi Chaos is a fresh and modern take on classic taxi games where drivers can earn big fares by successfully picking up and dropping off customers at the destination of their choice. Rush around town to pick up the craziest of customers and deliver them on time as fast as you can.
Players can get behind the wheel of a wide range of unlockable rides, each with their own different attributes. Power through midtown in the strong muscle car, race through the West Side Highway in the superfast exotic supercar and drift around Wall Street in the Japanese tuner. Additional vehicles will become available as players progress through the game.
Taxi Chaos is coming to the PlayStation 4™, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch™ on February 23, 2021 – both digital and at retail. For more information, visit the game website at https://taxi-chaos.com/
Taxi Chaos is developed by Team6 Game Studios, published by Lion Castle, and will release both digital and in retail in all territories. The American retail version will be published and distributed by GS2 Games, the European retail version by Mindscape, and the Asian version by Epicsoft.